Our most frequently asked questions
1. What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just $30-$170. You don't have to hire a web designer or web design studio. Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web page of such quality.
2. Do you provide any scripts with your templates or could you do some custom programming?
Our templates do not include any additional scripts. All forms such as newsletter subscription or search fields are inactive. Basic scripts can be easily added. Please select the Customise Template button on that particular template prewview window.
3. What do I receive when I order a template from Dreamweaver Graphics?
After you complete the payment via our secure form you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contain the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and advanced clipart library.
You will need unzipping software to open the .zip archive. Windows users may visit www.HotScripts.com or www.WinZip.com. Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
4. What is Dreamweaver Graphics clipart library?
It is a selection of elements that may be helpful during creation of websites using our templates.
Elements included (quantity is approximate):
- Arrows: 25 items
- Bullets: 10 items
- Buttons: 15 items
- Icons: 15 items
- Logos: 25 items
- Windows for content (ie. News box. etc.): 3 items
- Other elements: 100 items
All these elements are provided in Photoshop .psd files in external layers. This makes it easier to insert clipart library images into your designs based on Dreamweaver Graphics website templates.
5. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe® GoLive®, Adobe Dreamweaver® , Microsoft Frontpage® and Microsoft Expression Web.
6. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
- Build a website using the template in any way you like.
You may not:
- Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
- Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
- Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design)
- Non-unique purchase: Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.
- Unique purchase: Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
8. If I buy a template at the exclusive price does this allow me to resell that template unlimited times?
No. Please see our Usage Terms to find out more about usage rights.
9. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of template that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on the net. There are more than 25,000,000,000 webpages online now according to statistics on www.google.com.
10. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one website.
11. Is it possible to buy the particular image from the template?
No. According to our Terms and Conditions we never sell the images separately from templates (as well as the templates separately from the images).
12. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
13. I would like to make payment by company check. Is that possible?
Details for chack payment may be requested using the contact form.
14. Is there any return policy?
Since Dreamweaver Graphics is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site. Please make sure that you've carefully read 'sources available' section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.
15. I ordered a template but haven't received the download information.
In this case please contact our Billing Department via support chat by phone or e-mail.
16. I was billed twice - I received 2 emails from the merchant account or credit card prossessor.
Make sure that these charges have different order IDs. If it is so, contact our billing department.
17. Is it possible to reactivate my download link if it was deactivated after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact our billing department and they will reactivate your link.
18. I would like to purchase a template, but it is not available on the site anymore.
The template has been sold out for exclusive price. Look for similar templates in our collection!
19. How can I modify a template to suit my particular website?
Please visit our Online Help Center to obtain detailed instructions on editing.
20. Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage compatible?
Most of templates come with HTML that is compatible with Adobe GoLive, Adobe Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage. Please check the 'sources available' field in the template preview window.
NOTE: We do not provide Adobe Dreamweaver .DWT files, Adobe GoLive .SITE files and Frontpage Extensions
21. What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world's most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop and download a free trial version at Adobe website.
22. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Adobe Dreamweaver is the best.
23. How can I modify flash portion of the template?
You need to use Adobe FlashTM to edit animated part of the template. Please visit the site of the developer: http://www.adobe.com/.
24. When I try to open the flash fla file, I get an error Unexpected file format.
This means that .fla file is incompatible with your Flash version. Please install Flash MX2004 or Flash 8 (check the software requirements to the template) to edit this file.
25. Can I edit flash template in Swish?
No. Our flash templates can be edited in Adobe Flash only.
26. Can I change the pictures on the flash animated website and put my own pictures instead?
Yes, you can.
27. What is the best place to find photos/images for modification of my template?
We recommend you to purchase images from Fotolia.com.
28. I was wondering if you could give me the contact info for a particular designer?
Sorry, our corporate policy prohibits direct contacts with contractually obliged designers.
29. Is it possible to use your templates to develop websites for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money. Mind that when you purchase the template with oridnary or exclusive licence you're entitled to create only one project (one domain name).
30. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my website for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.
31. Are the bonuses included with the package?
You only get a clipart library and fonts collection together with the package. All other bonuses are given in form of memberships. You need to browse the collections to download the items.
32. Will Dreamweaver Graphics help me to edit my template?
Dreamweaver Graphics offers you a variety of sources to help you with your template. Our Knowledgebase contains customers questions and most frequent problems. Anyway, you can always use Dreamweaver Graphics 24/7 Ticket System or Live Support Chat to get qualified assistance from our support representatives.
33. Will Dreamweaver Graphics help me to install my template?
Some of our products like osCommerce templates, and Zen Cart templates require installation to operate. Installation services are not included in the package price. Dreamweaver Graphics offers you a variety of sources to help you with installation of your template including installation instructions, our Knowledgebase contains customers questions and most frequent problems. Anyway, you can always refer to our customising service to install your template for you for a small fee.
34. Do you provide Dreamweaver .DWT files, Adobe GoLive .SITE files and Frontpage Extensions?
No. We provide you only plain HTML files.
35. Are your templates compatible with any CMS?
We do not guarantee compatibility with any CMS. The only exception is PHP-Nuke Themes. They are 100% compatible with PHP-Nuke.
For more Q&A visit our Knowledgebase.